Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Our Hero: Pete the Cat Pixie Hoodie

Our Hero, Pete the Cat, is just waiting for my grandson to join him 
on his next adventure!
We love to read about him... at school
and sing his songs.
“No matter what you step in, keep walking along and singing your song…because it’s all good.” that's what Pete says.
This hoodie features our
 hero facing the first day of school, 
an experience that my grandson faced this year. 

As we read the book, fears were quieted...school is about reading in the library, playing on the playground with new friends, adding, writing, and learning. Pete Loves It!
So here is the Pete the Cat hoodie, created to face 
the new challenge of school for my grandson, 
with our hero, Pete, by his side
 and
LEARNING TO LOVE SCHOOL! 
Pete is Rockin His New School Shoes

On the back of the shirt, I used my Circuit to tell the story of what Pete does at school....reading, playing, writing, and adding.  

I created a sneaker just like Pete rocks at school.


 I made the hoodie...Pixie style. Adding knots to the hanging strings was easy and added more details.

This is one little boy who actually enjoys wearing the hood on his hoodies.
 Inside or Outside...it doesn't matter.
Smiles,
Deborah




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...