Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

The Christmas Outfit

 Last year I had so much fun making these Grinch Overalls that I though I would share them with you again.









It was so much fun using all these fun fabrics, and that soft black corduroy.  My granddaughter loved the fact that the Grinch was hidden inside one of the front pockets, and Cindy Lou Who was emerging out of the other pocket.




I'm going to start thinking about Christmas Outfit 2013 today, ...after I do a little shopping on Black Friday.

PS.  Did you go shopping on Thanksgiving Thursday?  Not me. It made me sad to think of all the families that had one of the few "Family Days"  disrupted by businesses wanting to get a head start on those Christmas shopping dollars. We had 14 family members over for dinner, and I treasured every minute of our time together. :)

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...