Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Shades to Coordinate with Anthropology Comforter

"Mom, I need some new window coverings for this WILD AND COLORFUL Anthropology comforter that I bought the other day. I want something that is a big pop on the window too."

These pictures show you the stylized flowers in the comforter.





Here are the shades that I created to go with the Anthropolog quilt:





First, we photographed the actual fabric on the comforter, and created designs to mimic the images on the fabric.
This is part of the second shade.


I used wool felt and stenciled fabric paint onto the fabric to make the designs.
They button up to let in light. There are two levels of clear buttons so you can open the shade half way.

WILD HUH!!! Sometimes I wonder where in the world I get these ideas.

Smiles,
 Deborah

Shared at: Simple Simon and Company
 http://www.simplesimonandco.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/sewing-saturday-button-real_edited-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...