Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Oh Baby, I'm a ROCKSTAR in this Buffalo Plaid!


We had so much fun with this photo shoot to show off our outfit for the Project Run and Play Buffalo Plaid Challenge.  "Baby I'm a Rock Star," was blasting, and my model was strutting her Rock Star Stuff.

This outfit makes you feel like a Rock Star with the Vegan Leather and Buffalo Plaid Knit Bomber Jacket  and matching 
Vegan Leather Skater Skirt.  

 




The jacket has a front zipper and ribbed cuffs, waistband and neckband.



We even rocked out her new BoHo Boots 
with matching fabric bands.

"I love my new outfit, 
cause Baby I feel like a ROCKSTAR!" she sang.

Ohhhhhhh Yeah ! 
Cause Grandma's Gonna Win this Contest.
Yeah Baby

3 comments:

  1. HAHA What a fun photo shoot! And, of course, I love the leather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used vegan leather before, and I gave it a go all because of YOU! Seeing the beautiful creations that you have made influenced me to incorporate it in my designs. Yes, it was a fun photo shoot... in fact, it was one of those small moments that turned into a lasting memory.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun! It's so neat how Project Run & Play inspires so many unique creations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...