I'm so excited...I finished my cushion and I just LOVE IT!
It is the best fitting cushion that I've ever made.
When I made these 20 yards of piping, the job seemed a bit overwhelming, but I just took it step-by-step
and it all came together.
After I sewed on the top row of piping on the windowseat top, I realized that it was about one-half inch too big, and would not be as tight a fit that I wanted.
So since it was late at night,
I went to bed muttering nasty words.
At 5:00am, I was up with my ripper pulling all that piping off and recutting the top one-half inch smaller. I just knew that the work would make a finished project that I would be happier with in the end.
Yeap, much better when I tried the top on again.
Just look at that nice tight fit.
Here is another related post about making the cushion: Making a pattern and cutting the foam for the cushion