Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

For My Little SuperHero

This collection represents my personal style.

It was made for my Grandson.
Because....there's nothing like a grandson 
to put a smile on your face,
 a lump in your throat, and a warm feeling in your heart.

He will have so much fun wearing these
 colorful and comfortable clothes.

I can envision him flapping his bat wings and imagining himself flying or spreading out his Spiderman web 
as he rushes to save the world.
He'll hang from the rope on his swingset...and 
pretend to be an upside down Spiderman.
He'll spin yarns about the his adventures with PJ Masks. 

AND... if your sewing ability allows you
to create all these wonderful
adventures for a child you care about 
then I can't wait to begin sewing .

Smiles,
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Those pieces are so amazing!! I need to make those batman ones for my daughter Zoe. She is soooo obsessed with Batman! LOL You are such an amazing and wonderful person Deborah! I so enjoy seeing all of your sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments Karly.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...