Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Cricut and the Peace, Love, and Lace Top, Lace Skirt, and Shorts


I just purchased a Circut Cutter and couldn't wait to use it as I created my 2017 Bohemian Collection.
There are two looks, one with a multiple layer lace skirt and the other used recycled jean shorts.
As I learned how to program the Cricut machine to create the peace signs and wordings for this shirt, I was very grateful from help from my friends Joyce and Hilde.
To make the skirt, I harvested/recycled the lace fabric from a size Junior 13 skirt to make this Child's Size 8 skirt. Then I decorated the recycled jean shorts with battenburg lace (heart) and on the rear pocket and added the cut out words from the Cricut to the pants front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...