Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Emoji Polartec Vest for Girls

The emoji craze has hit the young girls' fashion world.  

I bought my granddaughter these comfortable jeans from The Children's Place.
Then, I started thinking about a comfortable, warm accessory that
 I might sew to compliment the jeans.

The Emoji Polartec Vest


Polartec is such wonderful quality fabric. 
 By quality, I mean wearability without pilling after a few wears.
 I dislike spending time and money on creating an outfit, and then seeing those pills appear because I bought the latest fleece deal!  Believe me, I speak from experience, and I learned my lesson. 

So this time, I spent a little more money and obtained a quality Polartec fleece from Mill Yardage

I'm loving sewing with this fabric and will be posting more about working with Polartec.  In fact, I've been thinking about a whole month of posting about sewing with Polartec fabric during the cold month of January. 
What do you think of my idea? 
 Would you like to learn more about sewing with Polartec ? 
Please let me know in the comment section of this post.
Smiles,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...